Star Blue Zero Specification
When you need a fastener for an application which requires the installer to insert the panels straight into position, that too without any reveal, the new Star Zero marks an end to your search!
Specifically designed for applying panels with zero reveals, it employs standard double headed screw which can be pushed into place with about 5 pounds of force and removed out with about 35 pounds of force.
Note: Star Zero has a 10 pound weight limit; hence usage is limited to over head with a safety lanyard.
Major Benefits of These Insert Fasteners:
- It can be installed with no reveals (zero)
- Panel expansion is facilitated
- The perfect designed allows faster and repeated removal with help of a pry bar
Various Uses of this push in plastic fastener:
- You can use it to hold individual panels in place.
- Highly useful for applying and holding mouldings and other light materials.
- Usually, wood panels need to be installed straight into the wall at pre-assembled L soffits and corners.