200 Hanger 1-3/8"
Heavy Duty Sheetrock Fastener
The 200 Hanger 1⅜” is our heaviest insert for fastener for mounting panels directly to drywall. The large 200 Hanger 1⅜” quickly and easily fastens any type of paneling directly to drywall. The 200 Hanger 1⅜” allows wood paneling to be installed at roughly half the cost of a comparable full-furring premium system. Institutions, schools, hospitals and universities have been delighted to find they could now afford real wood panels.
The 200 Hanger 1⅜” is a heavy duty injection nylon 66 molded fastener. Once inserted into a 1⅜” hole in the drywall surface, the clip is locked in place by a turn of the locking screws. Substantial cost savings are gained by eliminating the furring layer (usually required for premium grade panel work) and mounting panels directly to the drywall surface. Originally designed for use with wood panels the 200 Hanger 1⅜”is often used for mounting, moldings, acoustical panels, fabric panels, mirrors, chair rails, artwork and signage.
Product AdvantagesCost Benefit Estimates
- Allows panels to be directly mounted flush to the wall surface
- Extremely strong with over 300 pounds of vertical-holding strength
- Simple installation that saves significant amounts of time
- Fast, accurate installation with 211 Alignment Pins 3/16"
- Panels can be easily removed any time after installation
- Allows for 1/16" expansion in all directions
Order Here (Scroll Down for Related Products)
Product Specifications200 Hanger, 1-3-8, Specs. 1-28-19 (pdf)
Downloads200 Hanger Installation Guide (pdf)